Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Can it really be 2 months already!?

WOW! Time sure does fly by!  Friday will be the two month mark from our wedding.  I can't believe how quickly time flies.  In the last two months we have been VERY busy.  After spending an amazing week together in Mexico for our honeymoon, we had to get back to the grind of everyday work...Chad is finishing up the middle school project he has been on the last year.  He just found out he will be staying on the jobsite to work on the high school that's on the same lot!  :)  I am in the process of trying to feel like I'm ready for the school year to be here...although we are a few weeks in!  Seems like yesterday that summer finally began.  We spent a weekend before school started with Grandma and Grandpa Emma in Wisconsin...Uncle Bob and Tony were with us.  It was nice to get away and relax, even if for only a few days.  School started that Wednesday and Grandpa Schewe's funeral services were on Saturday....not much time to adjust to the new routine before making the long drive south with the ENTIRE family. 

Since being home from Arkansas, Chad's cousin Michael came to visit this past weekend to go to the Reds vs. Cubs game at Wrigley Field with Chad.  It was nice seeing him and I think the boys enjoyed each other's company over the weekend...while I babysat.  I also found out I have some weird heart thing going on and managed to develop a sinus infection...yippie!

Chad's birthday is coming up....I am trying to plan something, but we'll see what happens.  He has to work next weekend and I have class on his birthday....thankfully he was understanding about me taking the class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment