Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, April 12, 2010

Wow! I am SOOO bad at updating this thing!

Well, I just got looking and realized that I have yet to write anything in here for the last few months.  I guess that goes to show you how busy life is right now.

We went to Phoenix, Arizona for part of my Spring Break.  We went to see the Cubs and Reds in their final weekend of Spring Training games before Opening Day.  Here are a few pictures from our new camera of some ball players. We had a great time out there, and hope to make it out again.

Soriano
Lee
Chad and I at Goodyear Ballpark (Reds game) Phillips posing for picturesChad and I at Chase Field (Cubs Game)

Chad waiting for autographs at the Reds game.
Dickerson...I swear he was standing next to me the day before in street clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment