August 19, 2011
Today was the third doctor's appointment. Another non-eventful (which isn't a bad thing) visit to the doctor. Just blood pressure, weight, and heartrate. Baby's heartrate was 147 (I thought it said 157) today. Doctor said it sounded good. I asked the doctor if he minded me recording the baby's heartbeat today because Chad hadn't heard it since the first appointment. I thought Chad would like to hear it, it's kind of exciting to hear it and know that there is something inside of me and that I'm not just crazy! :) The doctor was very kind and even told me when to start and stop my recording. I was able to send the heartbeat to Chad within minutes of recording it on my phone (I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!)....and then I also sent it to many of our family members, who were also able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. :)
The next appointment is our 20 week (plus a few weeks for us) ultrasound on September 13. We are very excited to see the baby again, however, we have decided NOT to find out the sex of the baby. We'll see if we stick to that when we get into the appointment. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment